Saturday 26 May 2012

Generation One - Chapter Ten


A lot of things happened over the next couple of months. It started with my promotion to Rookie and a generous raise, which meant that I was now required to play in serious and important matches.


From the extra money that I now made I bought a burglar alarm. By now I was on my third washing machine, and didn't want to lose another batch of clothes while I was asleep.

I felt a lot safer with it, but it had taken out a huge chunk from my savings. By the time it was bought and installed properly I was pretty much broke again, but I kept reminding myself that a fourth washing machine would have been a lot more expensive.


I had also started going out with Max, as he insisted I called him. For our first date I suggested we go to the Horse and Riding Center, since it was a little out of town and therefore Buck and Don would have less chance of hearing about us.

"Thank you for coming to my party again, Kate. I know it was a little short notice."

"That's alright, I wasn't doing much else anyway that night. I was surprised that I was the only woman there, I would have thought that your wife would have been there?" A very attractive, very seductive smile entered his lips, and I noticed a spark in his eyes.

"Wife?" He chuckled. "I'm not married, Kate. I don't even have a girlfriend." He looked at me in a very obvious way, his eyes saying what I had been wanting to hear.

"I'm surprised, how come someone as handsome as you is single?" I leaned closer into him and he stepped closer to me, just close enough for me to feel his breath on my neck.


"No one will mind if I kiss you then..."

"No one at all..." He pulled me into his arms and kissed me, and boy was he good at this! Much better than I had thought he would be, but he definitely knew his way around!

"There's a haystack just around the corner" I whispered, hoping he'd catch my hint. "Meet me there in 5 minutes?"

"5 seems like an awfully long wait, I'll be there in 3."

Excited I quickly made my way around the stables and waited nestled into the haystack.

And waited, and waited.


Ten minutes later and it was time for me to go to work. Annoyed, I walked to the car waiting for me, and just noticed Max staring at some statue as I got in.

Had he really been more fascinated by a statue than by the idea of sex with me in a haystack? Maybe I had been wrong about him. Maybe he wasn't that great at this after all.

Work dragged terribly, and as I was just about to call a taxi home my phone rang.

"Hey Kate, it's Don! I'm having a party in half an hour, it'd be great if you could make it?" I was tired, but thanks to Max I was also feeling a little frustrated. A party at Don's sounded perfect to take my mind of Max.


The first thing I noticed when I arrived was Rhoda shouting a Don. Shouting at her hosts seemed to be her thing, and I was kind of relieved to see that she didn't just do it during my parties.

Don looked very annoyed with Rhoda, so I decided it was time to take his mind of her, just like his party was taking my mind of Max.

I switched on the music, and called him over. "Don! Dance with me?" A smile spread on his lips, and in a few short seconds he had crossed the room and had his arms around me.


The dancing didn't last long though. Everyone was in their bikinis and shorts, including Don and me. We had been dancing very closely, and after only a few moments he was kissing me.

I decided this was the perfect time to ask him to be my boyfriend. For months I had been wanting this, and the moment seemed right.

"Be mine... Officially" I whispered into his ears and felt his embrace tighten.

"I'd love to."


Of course Rhoda chose this moment to have another angry outburst.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! SHE'S BEEN SLEEPING AROUND TOWN EVER SINCE SHE MOVED HERE, DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE'S GOING TO BE FAITHFUL TO YOU?"

"Don't you dare speak about my girlfriend that way!" Rhoda got only more annoyed after that and left.


"You standing up for me was really hot..." I said with a seductive voice.

"I can hardly let her talk about my girlfriend like this..." He pulled me back into his arms, and kissed me with a hunger so fierce that his kiss only moments before seemed pale in comparison.

"Go upstairs, I'll meet you there as soon I've got everyone kicked out." I smiled in response, and made my way up his stairs, until I reached his bedroom. There, I waited.


I didn't have to wait for long. Not ten minutes later I heard him shut the door behind the last guest, and finally his feet on the stairs. I had gotten undressed in the meantime, and was lying on his bed when he reached the right floor. After the disappointment with Max earlier that day, my whole body was shivering with excitement.

Needless to say, it had been more than worth the wait.


By the time we had exhausted ourselves it was already half two in the morning, so I ended up staying over and spending the night next to him.

In the morning, he woke me with a kiss and a compliment.

Was it possible that becoming his girlfriend had really been the right thing for me?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishes fulfilled

Kate: Date Don
         Buy Washing Machine (#3 -.-)
         Woohoo with Don
         Have a great party (from attending Don's)
         Hang out with someone

No comments:

Post a Comment