Monday 28 May 2012

Generation One - Chapter Eleven


"Oh, please, as if! Rhoda is right, you are a slut! Why the hell would you want a steady relationship?"

"Shut up, he could hear you!"

"Yeah, right, 'cause we totally exist outside your sick mind."

Since I had asked Don to be my boyfriend the night before, they hadn't shut up for one moment, and had only just let me sleep. I didn't want Don to hear them, because contrary to what they were saying I actually did like him. Even if I was still sleeping with other guys, it was nice knowing that I had him, and I didn't want them to ruin what we had.


Luckily, Don had been in the bathroom when my voices had scolded me, and had not heard any of it.

"Good luck today, you'll look hot out there" he said with a playful smirk.

"If only that could win us the game... Will you be watching?" It was my first important game, and I was both excited and nervous. Having him there for moral support was tempting.

"I wouldn't miss it!"


Not only did we win the game, we won with 12 goals in the lead. The Bridgepot Llamas looked destroyed at the end of it, with only two goals to call their own.

By the time the celebrations were done in the locker room, it was quiet outside. Don seemed to have left already, so I went home on my own.


I felt like talking to Max, so I phoned him and told him about the victory.

"That's great news, Kate! We need to go out and celebrate if you're up for it?"

"You know I am! How about the weekend?" It was already Thursday, and I was tired. As much as I wanted to see him right away, I was exhausted from the game and the night before. Don had definitely not taken it easy on me!


The match had made me realise that I was out of shape again. I hadn't exactly gained weight, but I was out of breath far too easily, especially if I wanted to keep my job. Using my stereo I did some basic cardeo exercises before the weekend, and by the time Max and I had arranged to meet up my body felt bruised everywhere.


We had agreed to go to the art gallery. Don wasn't exactly artisitic, or interested in this sort of thing, so I figured that we'd be safe there.

However, ten minutes into the date and I had a better idea. I had heard that the theater was giving tours every day, and it was said to be easy to slip away during one one of those tours.


I suggested it to Max, who seemed very thrilled by the idea. Quickly we made our way to the theater, and made it a date to remember.


When I left work the Monday after, Don was waiting for me outside the stadium. At first I was worried that he had heard some vicious rumours about me and Max, but it turned out he simply wanted to pick me up.

I decided I couldn't take the chance, though.

"So, I heard there's this haystack just outside town..." I was still wanting to do that, and it would take his mind of any rumours, if he had heard any.


"What do you say?" I asked, hoping he'd be up for it.

"I say let's not waste any time" Don answered with a seductive smile.

He was there with his car, so he drove us to the riding center


It was dark by the time we got there, and it had cooled down a lot outside, so we changed plans a little. Instead of using a haystack outside, we went inside and took a look around. It was much warmer inside the building, and there were haystacks everywhere, so we settled on the nearest one.

It was nearly midnight by the time we came out, so we went home with the promise of seeing each other again soon. I was convinced he was worried, and had to ease his mind somehow, after all.


The next morning I decided to go around Tyson's again. The last time I had visited him he was busy doing something else, even though he had invited me. This time I wanted to make sure he'd be busy with only one thing.

"Kate! I didn't expect to see you this morning, wanna come in?"

"I thought I surprise you" I said, batting my eye lashes at him. "And I'd love to come in." I didn't see much of his house the last time. Maybe this time he could give me a private tour?


"So" he started "what brings you to my doorstep?"

"I kept thinking about you, and I thought what could be better to refresh my memory than seeing you?" It was only after I had said that, that I noticed his wife sitting right behind him. With her back to us, but she was right there! She didn't seem to be bothered by my comment though, because she continued reading.

Tyson also didn't seem bothered. "I'm glad that you did, beautiful. Always nice having you around." Somehow, his wife still didn't seem bothered, and ignored us.

So I decided to see just how far I could take it.


I leaned in and kissed him. His arms were around me faster than I had imagined. I thought he'd try to push me away, make an excuse for his wife's sake at least - I had no idea he'd be so willing. He pressed me against the wall, and trapped me. He was a strong man, I couldn't have gotten out of his embrace if I had wanted to.

Finally, his wife took notice and rushed over to us. She didn't scream, she didn't hit me, she didn't even ask the usual How could you!?. She just stood there, head in her hands, looking upset. She didn't even cry.

After a while she went upstairs, and we heard a door close. Tyson didn't stop kissing me for one second during all this, if anything I could feel him getting harder.

"Come with me" he breathed, taking my hands into his.

"Where to?"

"Our bedroom. I've been dreaming of touching you like this since we first met. I don't care what my wife thinks, you're coming with me. Now." Who was I to say no to that? I didn't even feel that bad about it. His wife didn't exactly act heart broken!


He tore off my clothes, threw his own next to mine, and threw me onto his marital bed.

I had no idea where his wife had run off to, but she didn't care to stop us. Maybe their marriage had been on the rocks anyway? Either way, she didn't seem as upset as I had imagined.

I had arrived at their house around 9am, and we didn't leave the bedroom until the carpool arrived around 2pm. Tyson was fantastic, and I was so gad I had visited him.


"We should do this more often..." I said as we rushed to get dressed.

"We should. Don't worry about her, I don't care how she feels about this. I want you, Kate."

"I'm sorry it hasn't been going well. She doesn't deserve to have you in her bed, maybe it'd be best if you left her..." I usually never suggested that, but she seemed so indifferent to everything he had done with me that I thought it might be for the best.

"You're right. It's over between me and her." What do you know, I just kept being surprised by reactions that day!

We both went to work, but by the time I left he was still practising.


It was a shame, since I had been looking forward to also spending the night with him, but it couldn't be helped. I went home, and invited Max over instead.

In a matter of minutes he arrived, and had that look in his eyes. That look that told me he had been lusting for me all day.


Who was I to deny him that?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishes fulfilled

Kate: Talk to someone
          Work out until pumped
          Visit the Art Gallery
          Have a great date with Maximus
          Become best friends with Maximus
          Woohoo with Tyson
          Buy Something worth at least S1000
          Woohoo with Maximus

No comments:

Post a Comment