Monday 15 October 2012

So, I've decided to end it. (please read)

Hello, everyone!

I'm afraid I haven't been feeling this wishacy for a while now. I would like to tell you that it's just on a break, but I don't think that would be fair.

In short, it's over.

I understand this is sudden for you guys, but I've been toying with the idea of ending it for a while. On several occasions I've told other writers that they shouldn't write if they're not excited, passionate,... about it, so for once I've decided to take my own advice and not write while I'm not feeling it. To be honest, I doubt I'll continue, so please don't wait for an update.

However, I really like Danni and Rhys. I have been very tempted to start something new, and am equally tempted to use these two as my founders :3 Chances are it'll be a rainbowcy/musicacy (for those of you who don't know: a story where all sims are colourful and named after fruit and other foods and where each generation is based on a song), which I understand some of you might not be too fussed about (especially the colourful part). I will post one more update on here with the link, since Danni and Rhys are starting it after all, and I understand if you guys couldn't care less :)

Thank you very much to everyone who's been reading this. It's been a pleasure :)

~Mischief

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm sad to see it go, but like you said - if you aren't having fun it's probably best to put it to rest. I LOVE rainbowcies though! They are probably my favorite kind of Sim story to read because I like all the colors. If you decide to go with it, I can't wait to read that one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going ahead with it ;) I've already created a thread for it on the forums: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/600304.page#9627873 :)
      And I'm not sure if you know this but I do have a rainbowcy running already :) You're more than welcome to take a look http://mischiefthekitten.blogspot.co.uk/ , it's currently in gen4 :)

      Delete
  2. No, I didn't know about your other rainbowcy - I will add that to my reading list asap. I'll check out your forum thread as well (I'm BunnyFat on the forums).

    ReplyDelete