Tuesday 22 May 2012

Generation One - Chapter Eight


Things at work were going really well. The day I got a promotion I was so exccited I had to tell the first person I met - who didn't seem quite as thrilled as I felt.


So as a little present to myself, to celebrate my success, I bought myself a new stove. The old one had staines on which I just couldn't force off anymore, and it was impossible to cook food evenly on it, so this seemed like a good investment.


There was something else I did to celebrate. I invited Buck over, so we could get to know each other better.

He arrived almost immediately, and it didn't take long to realise that he enjoyed flirting as much as I did.


One thing let to another pretty quickly. We went from talking to kissing to trying to catch a breath underneath my bedsheets even quicker than I had gone with Don.

I was actually a little sad when he had to leave. The few hours we had spent together had been amazing, and I was really hoping that I'd see him again soon.


Of course, the moment he had left the house the voices had to have a say in it.

"You're cheating on Don already? You'll have a worse reputation than he does!"

"Oh, shut up, it's hard to decide."


Only a few days later and Buck and I were going on another date, this time we went out to the pool. I heard they had put in a hot tub only recently, and I had been wanting to try it. Buck seemed like the perfect man to try it with.


All those hot steams mixed with his kissing made me feel light headed very quickly. He was much stronger than he looked, and seemed very determined to take me in the hot tub, so I didn't think I'd have been able to get out even if I had wanted to.

He was amazing, which made it very hard for me to restrain myself. As hot and exciting as it was to have sex surrounded by unsuspecting people, I didn't need them to find out just because I couldn't keep it down.


We went to see a game afterwards, and said our goodbies straight after. This day had me pretty exhausted by the end of it, and I was just making plans for a cosy night on my own when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

A deep, male voice answered "Is this Kate Blackwood?" It wasn't a voice I recognised, but it definitely sounded like one I wanted to hear more often.

"Yes, that's me. Who's this?"

"My name's Maximus, I heard you know how to throw a good party. I'm throwing one right now, care to join?" I couldn't possibly say no to a voice like that!

"Sure, I'll be right over!" He gave me his address, and with the next cab I was on my wat.


There weren't many people at his party who I recognised, but he seemed to recognise me.

"Hey, Kate! I'm Max, thanks for coming!" He looked as good as his voice had made him sound!


And his smile was to die for!

We got talking very quickly and got on better than well. The rest of the night I spent at is side, getting to know him, until it was roughly one in the morning and we were asked to leave.

Now this one had potential!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishes fulfilled

Kate: Buy a new stove worth at least S450
         Become friends with Buck
         Woohoo with Buck (2x)
         Invite Buck over
         Hug Buck amorously
         See Game at Stadium
         Be friends with Maximus

No comments:

Post a Comment